Golf with Us!
Slovenia Golf Tour
When travelers think about Slovenia, there are certain images that come immediately to mind: the towering Alps, beautiful Lake Bled, and the ancient seaside town of Piran, to name just a few. What they probably don’t think about is golf. But they should… Golf has been extended in Slovenia during the last ten years tremendously.
DAY 1 : Ljubljana in golf course Volčji Potok.
– Arrival to Ljubljana airport and transfer to Ljubljana
– Accommodation at a 4* hotel
– The Arboretum golf course at Volčji Potok
– Eighteen-hole golf course and nine putting greens plus the driving range
– Evening walk in the old part of the city
– Overnight in Ljubljana
DAY 2 : Bled
– Transfer to Bled, the alpine pearl of Slovenia
– Bled golf course has the longest tradition in Slovenia, many consider it one of the most beautiful courses in Europe.
– Two courses: the 18-hole King’s Course and the new 9-hole Lake Course.
– Overnight at a 4* hotel by the lake.
DAY 3: Lipica and Portorož
– Transfer to Lipica
– Golf Course Lipica is located in the typical Karst countryside, shadowed by centuries-old limes and oaks and blessed with a mild Mediterranean climate
– A nine-hole golf course with a practice area and two practice greens. Laid out in 1989 by Donald Haradine
– Afternoon visit of the small but absolutely stunning town – Piran
– Overnight at a 4* hotel in Portoroz, “the port of flowers”
DAN 4 : Otočec and wine tasting in Bela Krajina
– Otočec Golf Course is the most recently opened golf course. Each hole has five sets of tees, which makes the course attractive for both professional and amateur golfers
– Enjoy the excellent culinary offer at Otočec Castle
– Afternoon visit of historical city of Novo mesto
– Over Gorjanci hills to the next region – Bela Krajina Private wine cellar and the wine tasting.
– Return to Otocec and “medieval dinner” at the castle
– Overnight at a 4**** hotel
DAY 5 : Grad Mokrice and Ptuj
– Mokrice Castle golf course – a delight for even the most demanding visitors. The place, which bears the marks of the Romans and medieval lords of the castle offers quiet enjoyment to all who would like to know it better.
– Here, architect Donald Harradine designed a 70-hectare golf course with well-considered positioning of 18 greens
– Ptuj – the next stop is the oldest city in Slovenia with a castle, church, museum…
– Optional stop at Istenic cellar, famous for its sparkling wines
– The Ptuj Thermal Spa is in the immediate vicinity of the golf course
– Overnight at the Spa
DAY 6 : Ptuj golf course and return to Ljubljana
– Ptuj golf course covers more than 50 hectares, with diverse terrain and large number of water pleasurable challenge. The course successfully combines its greenery with views of the ancient city.
– Lunch at the small inn, called the “Golden Hill” with spectacular view to the surrounding vineyards
– Late afternoon arrival to Ljubljana
– Overnight at a 4**** hotel
DAY 7 : Ljubljana – departure
– Depending on your flight, you can have a stroll in the of the old part of the city, or make your final shopping…
9123 N. Military Trail Suite 200
Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
M – F : 8am–5pm
Sat : 11am–6pm
Sun : Closed